Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Watch and Learn

Some time ago, I sent this documentary to a friend that didn’t quite understand Narcissistic Abuse.  This totally opened his eyes!  He reached out last week and couldn’t thank me enough because he recently broke it off with someone he had been dating for some months.  Some things she did and said had flipped a switch in him and he remembered this video I had sent him.   He saw it again and came to a realization that he himself was dealing with a Narcissist.  He couldn’t understand how he got sucked in.  He said it’s like an awakening when your eyes are finally open to see what a Narcissist is all about.  Post breakup has been a battle with her trying to contact him and her smear campaigning, but he was prepared for that.  He’s just happy to be free.  

When people reach out to me and tell me their stories of how I’ve helped them see the red flags, I know I’m doing my job to save people from this horrid form of abuse.  



No comments:

Post a Comment