Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

So, youre dealing with a Narcissistic Sociopath. Part 2 - Personal information


If you only knew how easy it is for a Narcissistic Sociopath to access your email and other personal accounts.

This is part two in my series of So, you're dealing with a Narcissistic Sociopath.


Emails, iCloud accounts, access to cellular accounts all need to be changed.   ALL of it!  I know this is a pain in the ass, but very necessary.   Change usernames, passwords, and most definitely change your secret questions.  Do NOT respond to a Narcs hoovering using your new accounts.  As a matter of fact once you're gone, do not ever respond to the Narc again!  Stay No Contact, this is what you need to do for you!  When creating new accounts DO NOT use your own personal information or that of a close family member when creating new accounts.  It won't take much for your Narc to figure out how to get into your accounts.
Mothers maiden name?  First Pet?  Childs middle name?   They know it!  If you've been involved with them for some time....they know all there is to know about you and your family, if they don't, they will figure it out or manipulate a family member to get it.  They will even stoop so low as to hack into your own child's email accounts to get whatever info they can.  They have nothing better to do than to lock you out of your own personal accounts and maybe even do some damage.  Don't let it get to that point.  They mostly do this for control.  They also want to know what you're up to, who you're talking to, and even where you go.   They especially will want to know the who's?   Don't be surprised if they want to get to know your friends and acquaintances.   They don't really care about your friends, they will only be new players in the Narcs game of turning them against you.  Unfortunately, they will even get family to turn against you.  This is when you learn who really has your back and who doesn't.  The ones that don't are the ones you have to let go.  If they've been manipulated and sucked in to the Narcs games, its too late.


Create those new accounts, keep them secret, and be safe.


Next:  So your dealing with a Narcissistic Sociopath.  Part 3 - Social Media

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! My spouse hid my social security card and my birth certificate when he found out my plan to leave due to the abuse. A year later, he finally admits to having them (I’ve been trying to get a divorce for over one year)! GPS tracking device was placed on my car and he used 3rd party to track my whereabouts by my phone number. He would contact me eveeywhere I went to ask where I was, what I was doing, and who I was with.

    ReplyDelete